- Lachlan McPheat (UCL)
- Michael Wang (UCL)
- Saba Nazir (UCL)
- Gijs Wijnholds (QMUL, defended May 2020)
- Dmitrijs Milajevs (QMUL, defended 2017)
- Dimitri Kartsaklis (graduated, Oxford, with Profs Coecke and Pulman)
- Edward G refenstette (graduated, Oxford, with Profs Coecke and Pulman)
- Pere Pardo (graduated, Barcelona, with Prof Godo)
- Formal and Experimental Models to Reason about Natural Language Data, Applied Category Theory School, Oxford, July 2019.
- Vector Space Models of Meaning, European Summer School in Logic Language Information, Riga, August 2019.
- Natural Language Processing, ECS763P, with Matt Purver, 2017-2019, QMUL.
- Mathematics for Electronic Engineers (II), ECS 423 U, 2017, QMUL.
- Mathematics for Electronic Engineers (I), ECS 408 U, 2016, QMUL.
- Computability ECS613U, with Greta Yorsh, 2013-15, QMUL.
- Reasoning about Information Update, 2008 to 2012, Oxford.
- Logical Computations in Multi-Agent Systems, Sino-European Winter School on Logic Language Information (SELLC), Guanghzou, China, Dec’10.