Current Ph.D. Students in UCL:
- Ian Lo Kin (from Quantum CDT, joint with Shane Mansfield, Quandela)
- Hadi Wazni
- Taner Cagali (EPSRC ICASE, supported by BBC R&D)
- Daphne Wang (from Quantum CDT, joint with CQ)
- Lachlan McPheat
- Saba Nazir
Previous PhD Students, all graduated:
- Gijs Wijnholds (QMUL, defended 2020)
- Dmitrijs Milajevs (QMUL, defended 2017)
- Dimitri Kartsaklis (defended 2013, Oxford, with Profs Coecke and Pulman)
- Edward G refenstette (defended 2012, Oxford, with Profs Coecke and Pulman)
- Pere Pardo (defended 2012, Barcelona, with Prof Godo)
- Computability and Complexity COMP0017, Term 1, UCL, 2021.
- Discrete Mathematics COMP0147, Term 1 UCL, 2020, 2021.
- Formal and Experimental Models to Reason about Natural Language Data, Applied Category Theory School, Oxford, July 2019.
- Vector Space Models of Meaning, European Summer School in Logic Language Information, Riga, August 2019.
- Natural Language Processing, ECS763P, with Matt Purver, 2017-2019, QMUL.
- Mathematics for Electronic Engineers (II), ECS 423 U, 2017, QMUL.
- Mathematics for Electronic Engineers (I), ECS 408 U, 2016, QMUL.
- Computability ECS613U, with Greta Yorsh, 2013-15, QMUL.
- Reasoning about Information Update, 2008 to 2012, Oxford.
- Logical Computations in Multi-Agent Systems, Sino-European Winter School on Logic Language Information (SELLC), Guanghzou, China, Dec’10.